StratLoc (a.k.a. Team2Civ)
Team Leader: Joris Urbaitis
Project Minimum Requirements
- Joris Urbaitis: Team Leader, Graphics Framework, Map Generation, Pathfinding, et cetera
- H. Chase Stevens: Artificial Intelligence, Unit Modeling, Game Design, et cetera
- Egidijus Skinkys: User Interface, Human Resources Manager, et cetera
- Sam Stern: Scripting, Game Logic, Usability Testing, Marketing, et cetera
- Ieva Malaseviciute: Scripting, Game Logic, Play Testing, et cetera
: Skirmish simulator on a hexagonal grid.
: To create a turn-based strategy game allowing for up to one (1) player and up to three (3) AI opponents.
Possible Extra Features
: Three (3) Dimensional OpenGL 4.2 support with player-controlled camera and dynamic water effects, EULA.
Week 4 Demo
: Hexagonal grid with unit that is able to find paths between hexes (navigating obstacles).
: Turn-based strategy game on a hexagonal grid utilizing artificial intelligences generated by a scalable, multithreaded genetic
algorithm (included). Fully extensible via scripting.
(released Apr. 3, 2012)
Sample Genome Pack
(released Mar. 28, 2012)
: ai_doc.html ai_actions.html